Wednesday 6 March 2019

Hi Everyone,



Let me show you my first Sketchup model from last spring. Since then I developed as well as the program. :-)) It was just a trial, and I used so many colors however otherwise I do not use many of them. They are not fashionable nowadays (unfortunatelly).

I like how in Sketchup it’s so easy to design using there draw then push and pull method making someone without a background in CAD able to design an object. Designing using measurements is very simple with their tool kit. Sketchup has a great support forum and YouTube video collection. I had no background in using Autocad or Solidworks and within an hour I was drawing shapes and making house drawings.

Sketchup is probably enough good for your DIY projects at home or for beginner interior designers (as me). I will show up with a better design  - I guess so.






Thanks for stopping by
Zsu

No comments:

Post a Comment